Admissions: Anaheim – Los Angeles Addiction Treatment
If you are looking for the best drug and alcohol treatment facility in Southern California, contact Anaheim Lighthouse today. We offer evidence-based treatment in a homelike setting that can help you achieve long-term sobriety. Our 24/7 admissions and transportation services are available at most Southern California locations so you or your loved one can be admitted to our facility immediately.
Our staff of highly-qualified and experienced staff makes admission to our Anaheim Lighthouse pleasant and easy. We are credentialed with all major insurance companies and can accept most HMO and PPO policies .We are able to verify benefits 5 days a week, but will accept admissions on weekends and holidays, subject to later verification of benefits.
Information for Clients
Welcome to Anaheim Lighthouse! If you have made the decision to enter our California alcohol treatment and drug rehab center, the following information will help prepare you for your stay at our Anaheim rehab.
The Lighthouse at Anaheim is dedicated to our clients’ confidentiality. We are committed to following all state, federal, and HIPAA laws.
Our Anaheim drug and alcohol rehab provide a respectful, clean, safe, and supportive environment for all our clients. Our treatment facility is structured to provide, preserve, and protect all clients’ rights, which are outlined in a welcome packet given to all clients upon admission.
WHAT TO BRING
We have created a guideline on items that you can bring during your stay at the Lighthouse,
- Pack comfortable clothing appropriate for a co-ed environment. Clothes should be modest and not a distraction to others. Pack as if you’re going on a 10-day trip. You will have access to a washer and dryer within the facility.
- Athletic shoes and workout clothes for the gym
- Personal hygiene items (ingredients must have no alcohol content)
- All medications currently prescribed in prescription bottles and a list of any previous medications
- Personal valid California or other State sponsored ID
- Insurance card
- Cash or Gift Cards for personal shopping
- Cigarettes if you smoke, smoking outside in designated areas only
Over the counter medicines approved and provided:
- Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) 25mg, 1 tab
- Daily Multivitamin, 1 tab
- DayQuil, 2 tablets OR 2 TBSP (30mL)
- Docusate Sodium/Colace, 100mg
- Famotidine/Pepcid AC, 20mg
- Gas-X/Simethicone (125mg)
- Ibuprofen 200mg
- Loratadine/Claritin, 10mg
- Magnesium Citrate, 10oz
- Melatonin, 10mg
- Milk of Magnesia
- Tums 1,000mg
- Tussin Mucus & Chest Congestion
- Tylenol 500mg
- Valerian Root, 450mg
- Naproxen 220 mg
- Loperamide 25 mg
- Triple antibiotic Cream
- Hydrocortisone cream 1%
If you are required to take a particular OTC medicine that we do not provide. Please have a prescription from your doctor indicating why OTC medicine is needed and the frequency required.
DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
The listed items below are NOT allowed to be brought into the facility for the duration of your stay:
- Laptop computers and mobile devices
- Cell phones – can be brought in when travelling but it will be kept in the staff office during your stay.
- Expensive jewelry or other valuable items
Clients may have visitors on Saturdays. Visitors are required to participate in family therapy and group meetings.
Upon admission to our California alcohol treatment and drug rehab center, clients can call to let loved ones know they have arrived safely. However, we do restrict phone use for the first seven days of treatment.
Confidential Contact Form
WHY CHOOSE LIGHTHOUSE
- Affordable Drug Rehab and Detox Center
- CARF Certified
- Homelike setting and world-class facilities
- State licensed and certified
- Most PPO insurance accepted
- Specialized Alcohol and Drug Treatment Programs
- Licensed and well-qualified professional staff
Get in touch with our Southern California drug and alcohol rehab directly.
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, call us at(877) 959-5909
No obligation : 100% confidential