Admissions InformationAt Anaheim Lighthouse, clients receive expert alcohol and drug addiction treatment in a facility that feels like home. CALL NOW: (877) 959-5909
No obligation : 100% confidential
Admissions: Anaheim – Los Angeles Addiction Treatment
People considering drug and/or alcohol treatment facilities should give special consideration to Anaheim Lighthouse. We offer 24/7 admissions and transportation. We will pick you up at almost any Southern California location anytime of the day or night and admit you to our facility immediately.
Our staff of highly-qualified and experienced staff makes admission to our Anaheim Lighthouse pleasant and easy. We are credentialed with all major insurance companies and can accept most HMO and PPO policies.
We are able to verify benefits 5 days a week, but will accept admissions on weekends and holidays, subject to later verification of benefits. We provide a high quality treatment experience in a residential setting.
Information for Clients
WELCOME! If you have made the decision to enter our California alcohol treatment and drug rehab center, the following information will help prepare you for your stay at our Anaheim rehab.
The Lighthouse at Anaheim is dedicated to our clients’ confidentiality. We are committed to following all state, federal, and HIPAA laws.
Our Anaheim rehab provides a respectful, clean, safe, and supportive environment for all our clients. The drug and alcohol treatment facility is structured to provide, preserve, and protect all clients’ rights, which are outlined in a welcome packet given to all clients upon admission.
Items to Pack
- Pack comfortable clothing appropriate for a co-ed environment. Clothes should be modest and not a distraction to others. Pack as if going on a 10 day trip. You will have access to a washer and dryer.
- Athletic Shoes and work out clothes for the gym.
- Personal hygiene items (ingredients must have no alcohol content)
- All medications currently prescribed in prescription bottles and a list of any previous medications
- Personal valid California or other State sponsored ID
- Insurance card
- Cash or Gift Cards for personal shopping
- If you smoke, all cigarettes, disposable vapes, and vape juice need to be in unopened packages.
- Regular vapes are allowed. Vape juice is tested on arrival.
Over the counter medicines approved and provided.
If you are bringing OTC medications, they must be in their appropriate bottles and properly brand labeled. Prescription medications must be in prescription bottles. No exceptions.
- Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) 25mg, 1 tab
- Daily Multivitamin, 1 tab
- DayQuil, 2 tablets OR 2 TBSP (30mL)
- Docusate Sodium/Colace, 100mg
- Famotidine/Pepcid AC, 20mg
- Gas-X/Simethicone (125mg)
- Ibuprofen 200mg
- Loratadine/Claritin, 10mg
- Magnesium Citrate, 10oz
- Melatonin, 10mg
- Milk of Magnesia
- Tums 1,000mg
- Tussin Mucus & Chest Congestion
- Tylenol 500mg
- Valerian Root, 450mg
- Naproxen 220 mg
- Loperamide 25 mg
- Triple antibiotic Cream
- Hydrocortisone cream 1%
- If you are required to take a particular OTC medicine that we do not provide. Please have a prescription from your doctor indicating why OTC medicine is needed and the frequency required.
Items NOT to Pack
Do Not Bring the following items:
- Lap top computers
- Cell phone – ok when traveling, but will be kept in the staff office during your stay
- Expensive jewelry or other valuable items
Clients may have visitors on Saturdays. Visitors are required to participate in family therapy and group meetings.
Upon admission to our California alcohol treatment and drug rehab center, clients can call to let loved ones know they have arrived safely. However, we do restrict phone use for the first seven days of treatment.
Get in touch with our Southern California drug and alcohol rehab directly. If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, call us at (877) 959-5909.
Confidential Contact Form
WHY CHOOSE LIGHTHOUSE
- Affordable Drug Rehab and Detox Center
- CARF Certified
- Homelike setting and world-class facilities
- State licensed and certified
- Most PPO insurance accepted
- Specialized Alcohol and Drug Treatment Programs
- Licensed and well-qualified professional staff