Anaheim Lighthouse is honored to be selected as a participant of the MHN Most Valued Provider (MVP) Program. The distinction recognizes Anaheim Lighthouse’s long track record of providing high-quality care while keeping our readmission rates and average length of stay (ALOS) below the regional average.
To become an MHN MVP, Anaheim Lighthouse has fulfilled the following program requirements:
- Must be a high-volume facility
- Must have an ALOS and readmission rates below MHN regional averages, and
- Must have an exceptional quality of care record
These requirements are reviewed semi-annually and issues like the continuity of care, coordination of care, quality issues, and documentation timelines are also addressed. This is to ensure that our facility is continuously upholding the standards that have been set in place by MHN.
The goal of this program is to give Anaheim Lighthouse and other facilities that are part of the program the chance to participate in a minimized utilization review process. This allows both MHN managers and facilities to be more time-efficient while still maintaining excellent quality care.
Our participation in the MHN MVP Program only highlights how Anaheim Lighthouse values its clients. We work diligently to provide each patient with an excellent quality of care so that they can become healthy and happy in recovery.
If you are interested to learn more, call us at (877) 959 – 2711.
Confidential Contact Form
WHY CHOOSE LIGHTHOUSE
- Affordable Drug Rehab and Detox Center
- CARF Certified
- Homelike setting and world-class facilities
- State licensed and certified
- Most PPO insurance accepted
- Specialized Alcohol and Drug Treatment Programs
- Licensed and well-qualified professional staff
Mary Von Lortz
Get in touch with our Southern California drug and alcohol rehab directly.
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, call us at(877) 959-5909
No obligation : 100% confidential