Trazodone is an antidepressant drug. While the primary mechanism of action of this drug is not yet fully ascertained, it is believed to affect the brain’s neurotransmitters specifically by inhibiting the reuptake or reabsorption of serotonin by the nerves in the brain. When ...
If you’re struggling with substance abuse, you might have heard this line before. And if you’re reading this, you might be wondering whether you are actually suffering from a disease that can be treated. Is addiction really a disease, or is it just an excuse concoct...
Confidential Contact Form
WHY CHOOSE LIGHTHOUSE
- Affordable Drug Rehab and Detox Center
- CARF Certified
- Homelike setting and world-class facilities
- State licensed and certified
- Most PPO insurance accepted
- Specialized Alcohol and Drug Treatment Programs
- Licensed and well-qualified professional staff